Breaking News

I love incest - A young teenager said.

Chioma Chibuzor a young teenage girl who stays in Enugu State made an open confession of loving incest long before she knew it was wrong. Our source had a close interview with her and she admitted liking incest. however, she had had a seemingly reluctant coitus relationship with her father who she wants us to keep his anonymity.





She was forced into this act by father while her mom was away on business trips. Her father forced himself on her until she later adopted that way of contradictory living. 


She stated:


"Not that what my father and I do is right but I like it. The kind of way he makes me feel. you know that kind of feeling you get around a guy? that safe feeling. my dad cannot hurt or break my heart... He loves me, gives me money, has time for me and yes, gives me good sex. I have never seen a man as good in bed as my dad. I have dated many boys but none treats me like my dad does.

Sometimes, dad gets angry seeing me with another guy, sometimes, he beats me and asks me to break up with him. If I obey him, he buys me more gifts and has more steamy sex with me... I just love him."

The conversation was a saddening one. one begins to wonder what is life turning into.

No comments